Friday, January 26, 2007

I Did It!

I cut my hair!! Short I might add. I love it. Not sure what Bryan is going to think. I came straight from the hair dressers to work.
I felt the baby flutter 2 days ago. Kinda took me off guard, I was not expecting it. I was 20 weeks before I felt Faith, and they were more like hard kicks.
It is freezing outside! It snowed a little tiny bit last night. Enough to cover the ground a make a icy mess! I bought long johns today! If I get cold Im gonna slip them on for sure! Maternity pants are not real warm, not like EMS pants!
Over last week I finished 12 LO's. It's the first time I scrapped for myself in a while. Now I have been doing cross stitch for my mom. It's a blanket she bought a couple of years ago. It's been in my trunk forever, she reminded me about it. I hope to finish it soon.
Gotta go!

No comments: