Monday, January 15, 2007

Feeling Sad

I've been all over the internet looking up my Leaving Prints friends..all have gone their separate ways..I talked to a friend I made from leadership. Brenda is her name and she is such a hoot! She is going to CTMH along with her friend Sarita.
I'm sad..we were a family at Leaving Prints. Now, we are torn apart. LP has certainly not gone out with style. I feel that we were mislead and lied to. I know many of us feel this way, especially since we never received final conformation that indeed LP was closing. A picture of the sign on the corporate door saying "out of business". It was taken by a fellow instructor.
The only thing I can do today is move on. I hope to join TLC soon. I am looking forward to the change. The new friends I will make, the bigger and better business model I have to follow..things will only get better for sure.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Yes, LP certainly showed a lack of class and integrity by not even having the spine to email everyone and make the announcement themselves. It's amazing how close they kept in touch when they were trying to clear the warehouse out...