Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Feburary 6, 2007


I had my monthly OB appointment today. All is well. I have to go have blood work tomorrow and schedule an ultrasound. I'm so excited I get to see my little one! I can't wait to find out the sex. I have decided that if it's a boy we will name him after my uncle. Wesley Todd Boken. I told my mom today that I figured out a boy's name. She seemed happy that I am going to name him after her brother.
I also have to schedule an appointment with Dr. Morgan who is my surgeon. I talked it over with the nurse practioner today and she gave me the go ahead to get the ball rolling. I want to know what my options are now, rather then waiting.
I'm feeling great, other then being tired and back pain, I have no other symptoms. I know that wont last but I can relish in it for now.
KIM

No comments: