Sunday, January 14, 2007

January 14, 2007

Hey All,

My parents left for their cruise this morning. I hope they enjoy themselves. It's a much needed vacation for them. They have had a bad year. I only hope that 2007 is better for everyone.

I have been on this computer for about a half hour trying to upload a photo of my baby's ultrasound without luck. dang dial up is all I have to say about it. I wish my dad would come out of the dark ages! I'd even pay for it!! LOL

Faith and I had a jammie day today. Last night I had a bout of something. I had such a bad stomach cramps, that today my stomach is sore. I have noticed since being preggo I have been getting everything that comes down the pike. I am happy to report after taking a nap on the couch I am feeling better.

I am patiently waiting for my friend's Sue's website to get back on line so I can sign up with TLC. It's been down for the last few days, she doesn't even know why. I am going to weigh my options and when Bryan and I finally get a place of our own I may have to join my friend Sunny's team at taste of Home Entertaining. It is a new company that sells cookware, culetry , platters and more for the home entertainer. Sounds very interesting if you ask me. I could always do both.
Check out Sunny's site here..http://833063sk.tohe.com/1/default.aspx
Let me know what you think..

KIM

No comments: