Thursday, January 11, 2007

January 11, 2007

I am not use to writing 2007 yet..it's funny when the year changes how often we forget to write the right year!
I am working the Rescue Squad today..not much going on. I am bored,it's not that I dont have things I could be doing..I do, I just dont want to.It's that kind of day. I have been getting these headaches lately that have been zapping me of most of my energy. I dont know if its pregnancy related or it's from my sinuses. I just wish they would stop.
I am excited about the changes coming in my life. For one, the new baby..it's finally sinking in that I am back to baby bottles, more diapers, and getting up in the middle of the night. But I know its worth every minute of it. I am so blessed to be having another child. I have Faith in God that all will work out for the better.
Another change is no more LP..I will hopefully be making the switch to TLC later this month. I jsut need to sell all this stuff I have to make some extra money for my new adventure! Wish me luck!

No comments: