Saturday, January 20, 2007

A little Game..

My friend Sunny has this posted on her blog and I thought it was a great idea as a scrapbook page and a way to get know Me! You are tagged by someone usually, I'm tagging myself.

A~ Always honest~ My best policy!

B~ Bears~ My favorite Collectible and Animal.

C~ Caring and creative

D~ Daughter

E~ Expressive

F~ Faithful~ To God, my husband, family and friends.

G~ Great Cook!

H~ Helpful to all.

I~ Intelligent

J~ July~ The month I will be welcoming my new baby!

K~ Kimberly~ My full first name.

L~ Laugh~ Something I need to do more often.

M~ Mom~ One of the best jobs I have ever had!

N~ Nice

O~ October~ my favorite month, I love fall!

P~ Purple ~ My favorite Color!

Q~ Quite~ When I want to be!

R~ Redhead

S~ Scrapbooking ~ My favorite hobby and passion!

T~ Twin to my brother Ed.

U~ Utah ~ My new favorite state and farthest west I have ever been!

V~ Venice ~ Someplace I would like to go!

W~ Walt Disney World~ Someplace I have never been to!

X~ Xaviar ~ A boy's name I like.

Y~ Yellow ~ A color that makes me smile.

Z~ Zest for life!

1 comment:

"Kreative Karma" said...

Gosh, Sunny tagged me on this and I still have yet to do it! :|