Sunday, September 2, 2007

AC Surf's made the playoffs

Just when I thought baseball was winding down..hehe the guys pulled it off and made it to the playoffs! Let me tell you they were very excited..so excited that they LOST the game and the NEXT game..but they redeemed themselves last night and crushed broxton.
(I think the champagne that was thrown and consumed thursday night has finally worn off).
So we have two more games to go then we will be playoff bound. I will get 2 day reprieve then it will be a 3 game stretch. Playoffs are the best of 5 which is good for us, since they can't win more then 3 in a row!
My dear husband is such a nut! He has been eating and sleeping the Surf's this week since they have been home all week. He decided to tell the manager that I am going to be making scrapbook pages(what else am I going to do with all the pictures??) so now when they are complete I have to scan them so I can send them to Chris so he can get them put on the Surf's website! No pressure here!LOL
Go SURF'S!

No comments: