Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Colors of Faith



These pictures were taken a few years ago and when my dear friend Sunny posted today on Faithsisters.com about photographing your faith I immediately thought of these pictures.
My favorite season is fall and I love to take walks at a nearby state forest and take photos of the changing leaves. I love to hear the crunch beneath my feet.
My faith is ever changing like the leaves, the deep,rich regal colors represent the depth my faith has undertaken over the years. My faith at first was there but not really there..but over the course of my journey God has shown me so much more. God has provided me the opportunity to be a mother, something that I am so very grateful for.
I also love how the sun makes the leaves glisten and the colors become that much more vibrant. The sun warms me and lights my way just the way my faith does. I sometimes falter and question why? but that is when God shines brighter and leads me to the answer. Sometimes it's not right away, sometimes it takes years but it is always provided in His time.


Faith is the substance hoped for,the evidence of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

My favorite scripture and one that I have truly lived. If not for my Faith in Him my girls would not be here. The power of Faith and what can happen when you truly put your Faith in God is unmeasurable. Put your faith in Him and see where he takes you.

1 comment:

Sunny said...

Kim,
Thanks for doing the challenge. These are beautiful photos and fall is also my favorite time of the year. I love the title colors of faith, I am hoping to get photos soon before the leaves here are gone.
Thanks for sharing!
Sunny