Saturday, September 8, 2007

Baseball Crazy!


We are down 2 games to 1 against North Shore. I think the guys got a little mad last night that they lost so I'm hoping they will play their butts off tonight. Lucas, on the other hand has been playing great. I will surely be sad when he retires. He is such a great player!
We took him to dinner last weekend. I asked him if he was sure whether he wanted to quit baseball and he said he's happy with his decision and he's looking forward to what lies ahead of him. He is going to start a church in Virgina and wants to find Mrs. Right and settle down, you can't do that playing baseball. I pray that all his dreams come true for him. I know they will, he has God behind him.

On other fronts..My baby is getting so big! She has started to smile, the other day I was tapping her nose and saying boop, boop and she would smile after i did it. So Cute!

No comments: