Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Two Months old Today!!

My dear sweet Emilee is 2 months old today. She looks like she's older!! LOL Her PJ's 0 to 3 months are too small in the legs and feet. Her poor little toes are all krinckled up. Bryan dug through our storage unit to find Faith's clothes I diligently kept, only to find 0-3 and 12 months. I did find a few 6-9 months in the bottom of one tote. I know there is still a tote left. The matter is finding it.

She continues to smile all the time. I chuckle when I look in the rear view mirror and I see her not looking at her toys as I drive but her big sister, Faith..somehow I need to find a way to take a picture of that!! LOL
I am working on a LO of my two darlings Faith and Emilee. The pictures I'm using are of them at two weeks old laying in the same direction. Faith is laying on our old couch, Emilee is laying in her boppy pillow. I'm kind of stuck on the title..I will post for sure when I finish it!




No comments: