Sunday, September 16, 2007

Update


My poor Surf's lost last saturday. 13 to 7, we feel like part of our arm has been cut off or something. It's very strange not going to games.
Lucas did indeed retire from baseball. His mom and dad were there to see him play one last time. I took a picture of the three of them. it's going tinto his scrapbook when I get to it. I must finish 2 others that I started so long ago.
Faith has been asking about Lucas off and on. Him and I talked after the game and I told him to expect phone call now and then from her, and in his usual gracious self he told me whenever she wants to talk to him she can. I told him her birthday is coming up soon and he will try to call her on her birthday. I have to call him a few days ahead of time to remind him.

Emilee is talking to herself..it's so cute. while I'm driving she stares into the mirror and babbles to herself. She must see the baby in the mirror! She's also smiling a lot more too. She loves to look at faith and smiles and talks to her..it's so cute!

No comments: