Thursday, October 28, 2010

Almost Halloween!

I can't believe it's almost the end of October. Last weekend we helped the kids paint pumpkins that my Mom bought them when she was here in the beginning of the month..
Emilee wanted to paint a witch.. She drew the nose and mouth by herself!!

Faith wants EVERYTHING pink so she painted the pumpkin pink, then I created cutouts of a skeleton and a ghost and modge podged them on with the pink paint and some glow in the dark paint.

Daddy being goofy as usual..Emilee got quite a kick out of it!!


Here they are, hard at work!!

Here is our resident bear dressed for Halloween with his witchy friend..

This is a picture of a ceramic pumpkin that grandma gave the girls. It sits on the buffet and looks out the dining room bay windows..Love the effect the curtain makes..


These are my luminaries I made using simple lunch bags and diecuts from my Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridge cut out of Bazzill Cardstock..

Here they are without the flash. I purchased a 6 pk of LED tea lights at Kroger. Thanks Tim Holtz for the idea!!




Happy Halloween!!

No comments: