Friday, October 8, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Faith!!

Today is Faith's birthday!! I can't believe that she's 8 already. Soon she will be a tween and wearing bras and talking about boys!!

Faith,
I have been truly blessed  these past 8 years to be your Mom. I still vividly remember your birth and the first few days at home..You were a precious little gift from God. I always want you to remember that. You are special no matter who tells you different. I know that things are harder for you but don't let that define you. You must work harder to get what you want out of life! I want you to know that you can always come to me for advice or jsut to talk. I won't steer you wrong, but lead you down the path where you will get the most benefit from. Just remember one thing..MOM DOES KNOW WHAT SHE'S TALKING ABOUT!!
I never thought that of you MomMom until now!! Mom does know best!
faith, I have so many hopes for you and I pray that you accomplish all that you set your sights on!! I will always love you. You are my world. The best job that I have ever had is being your Mom..
I love you!!
MOM

No comments: