Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Hello!!
I thought I'd post some pictures of our first Halloween in Morgantown!Here are the girls out on our front porch..


Here is Faith



And Emilee


We first went to Bryan's Uncle Sammy's house.. Here the girls are with their new found cousins

And here they go trick or treating!!

We walked Bryan's old neighborhood ( the roads are flat there). Emilee decided she wanted to ride her coach the whole way..

Her cinderella shoes kept coming off so she didn't ant to get out! Faith went to every house with 2 bags and explained to everyone that her sister was too lazy to get up out of her stroller! LOL

This yard was full of these inflatables!

who's looking at us??
Back at Grandma's with my girls!!


Daddy helped both girls take pictures of me with each of them!
We had a great time. The weather was great, not too cold and no rain or snow! The girls got a lot of candy for us I mean for them to eat!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Halloween as much as we did!

No comments: