Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Cherished Moments

I was laying in bed last night watching TV waiting for the drugs to kick in to clear my sinuses. I had every inttention to go back downstairs to my scrapbook room and finish a Layout I started. That was the plan but it didn't work out that way. In comes Miss Emilee.."I lay with you", she said. So she climed into bed with me to watch TV with me. Faith was already asleep in her bed but Emilee is turning into something of a night owl. I was watching Glee and she was automatically enthrawled with it. It has music and singing and she gravatates to music. Each time the characters would start to sing I could hear her little voice trying to do the same. She layed with me the whole hour watching and quietly singing words here and there, like you do when you first hear a new song on the radio you like..In that moment I didn't want to get up, I wanted to continue to cuddle with her and watch TV with my little starlette..We are always so busy with things we need to do, that we tend to forget to spend a few moments in the Moment connecting with our children or our spouse. So I encourage you to take a few moments with your kids today so that you may cherish them always..

No comments: