Friday, November 2, 2007

Sweet Redhead






My sweet little Redhead!! I cant wait to do a LO of Me, Emilee and my grandmother. She was the one that gave us our beautiful red hair! This picture was taken last week as we were sitting on the front porch enjoying the unseasonably warm October weather we have been having. Most of the trees have yet to turn their vibrant colors! I'm still waiting for fall!!

Miss Emilee now knows where her hands are..it's so cute. She sure does love to put them in her mouth. I can't wait to get her photos back from the photographer, maybe next week. I made a point this time around to get portraits done of Emilee every few months. I always wanted to for faith and kept putting them off..I have her newborn portrait and one of her at 4!! not good..this time I will be better. The photographer I am taking her to is excellent. He has this special package, it's called the baby plan. He takes photos at 3,6,9, and 12 months and at the end you get a collage of the 4 photos! The BEST part..the price $39!! Could not pass it up! I did get other pics this time, could not resist..she was so sweet in the photo and it will be a xmas gift for MIL !!



Happy Belated Halloween!!


I took Faith and Emilee or I should say Aurora and Pooh Bear trick or treating with Eddie, Trevor and Maggie..the usual thing we do every year. We start at Mom Mom's house, go to Aunt Sue's then off to Francis Drive (Regan and Ed live on that street plus Regan grew up there and knows everyone!) We were home by 7:45pm!! We were invited to Church by Butch but we got out the door late and by the time I would get over there everyone would be gone! Next year for sure!



What else is going on..hmmm...I am going scrapping at the beach all weekend long next weekend ! Can't wait! My friend Anne Hall has family that owns a beach house in Avalon and has graciously invited some of the girls for a weekend of scrapping!! I soooo need this! It will be hard to be away from the baby but I just need some alone, me time! I will be leaving friday after someone gets home and wont be back till Anne kicks me out! LOL


I am also contemplating submitting my work for a few design teams.. I think my pages are good enough.. I especially want Daisy D's..LOVE their paper!!
Here is one of my LO's using their paper.This one actually won for best LO at an all day crop that my friend Terry had back in March! This is of my Dad when he was about 4 in Philadelphia.
My dad said that a photographer would come around by horse and buggy and would take pictures of the kids. Inside the pocket is a copy of the backside of the photo.
My grandmother wrote what the colors were of his hair, eyes, and what he was wearing.






No comments: