Thursday, October 18, 2007

My Baby is 3 months old today!

She is getting so big and getting a little fussy I might add. she is eating 8 to 9 oz. at a shot..I can't get her to eat cereal. You would think since it's been in her cereal since 2 weeks of age she would eat it without a problem..NNNNOOOO way!! She has found midline with her hands..so funny she is, she LOVES her hands..we caught her checking out her feet yesterday when I put her halloween socks on..too cute!

Faith turned 5 10 days ago and we had her party this past sunday..I will post pictures soon. She is getting so big! And mouthy, LOL! Like mother, like daughter.. her present finally arrived yesterday, I bought her her Sleeping beauty costume..She looks like a real princess I tell you. I took a picture of her yesterday outside..Will definitely have to scrap that one!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

WOW time does fly! Such a sweet baby, enjoy!
Hugs, Sunny

Michelle McVaney said...

you have been tagged! Visit my blog Michelles Moments for details

Michelle McVaney said...

You have been tagged! Visit my blog for details:)