Friday, November 30, 2007

Happy Trails to Me

Hi,
The official countdown has begun! We are leaving for West Virgina in approx. 7 hours.. 10 mere hours from Boyds Bears!
I must be crazy becasue I am going to take 3 children on a 7 to 8 hour road trip with little to no sleep! I am working the night shift tonight and do not sleep while I am here..Too many noises and when I do sleep we always have a call. So hopefully I can catch some zzz's when I get home in the morning so I can be a little chipper for our trip.
I am a little apprehensive about the trip. It will be the first time we stay at my MIL's since the big blow out 4 years ago. I am praying that this trip goes smoothly and God places his hand over my mouth if I start to say something I shouldn't and the same to her!

Emilee found her feet today! I walked into the living room, she was sitting in her bouncy seat and she was holding onto her foot! It was soo cute! I noticed too that she's been reaching for things more and more, especially my hair! I will be posting pics soon!
Have a great weekend and I will see you when I return!

No comments: