Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I can't believe it's been 20 days since I last posted..sorry.. Lots of things to catch up on!
Nov. 3 ~ Was our 6th Wedding Anniversary. We had a family day. Faith wanted to go pick pumpkins so we headed to a pumpkin patch, but this time of year all the pumpkins have already been picked so she had to settle for picking one on large pallets in front of the farm. We then went to Olive Garden for a scrumptious dinner. I had chicken stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese and spinach and hubby had the chicken stuffed with mozzarella and prosciutto, YUMMO!! $80 later..Glad Emilee cant eat table food yet! Yikes! That was both of our gifts this year!
Miss Emilee is 4 months old. Time flies. She is looking at her hands now and just started to grab for things, like my hair! I can see a haircut in my future! She has also found her feet, I'm not sure she really knows what they are and that they belong to her! LOL
Yesterday was my 36th Birthday..I dont feel 36..Did not really do anything special. I wanted to go see Enchanted but my check did not go through until today sooo I guess I will wait until next weekend when we go to WV and have grandma watch the kids so hubby and I can go..

Today I am at the squad working till noon then I will go home and get the kids ready for dinner at my Aunt Peggy's. Is this frreaky?? My Aunt had Thanksgiving dinner for Faith's first Thanksgiving. It was also the year my grandmother had her heart attack and passed away.

What am I grateful for??

God blessed me with a beautiful daughter. I am truly grateful for the chance to be a mother to such a special little girl..she is so stinkin' cute!
I am also thankful for the love of my husband and my other kids. LOL My life would not be complete without them.

God Bless you and may he keep you in his care all the year through.

Blessings,
KIM

No comments: