Saturday, August 4, 2007

Let's Talk Baseball!!




This is so very funny...my dear Faith has a boyfriend, as she likes to call him! He is a 27 y/o baseball player!!
My DH has been taking her to see the Atlantic City Surf's. From day one she has been addicted. This year he met a player who is from WV, like him..his name is Lucas Taylor and he is a sweetheart. She is gaga over him. she talks about him all the time. I caught her on her play cell phone talking to him and she told him she loves him! I nearly fell out of my seat.
A few weeks back I got pictures developed and she wanted a double of the picture of the two of them so I could give him one. that night at the game I signed the back of it To: Lucas, From: Your #1 fan, Faith Boken. He was touched by it and told her he would put it up in his locker!
Tonight we went to a game and he came out of the dug out after the game and asked her to come and watch the fireworks in the dugout with him! He also had his niece and her friend with him..I will post pictures soon.

I have to admit, she does have good taste.. he is a very nice guy, and a devote christian. He wants to start up a church in the off season. I have faith he will do just that.

So if she has all this going on at 4, what am I going to do when she is old enough to date?? LOL

No comments: