Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Anniversary..NOT

Yesterday was our 9th wedding anniversary. Hubby decided since we had no money to go out and celebrate he would go play softball with his friend..I protested in the beginning but then told him to go. Not because I wanted him to go but becasue he would pout and ask why not and keep bugging me until I changed my mind. He is worse then a 3 y/o !! So off he went to play softball. He came home a few hours later and wanted to know what was wrong and why I was upset. At first I said nothing, but then I get a text to come upstairs. When I text him back saying that I was in the middele of watching something and I'd be up in a few minutes, he texted me back telling me that I didn't think it was important and why do I always make him wait!! First off I was in a bad mood to begin with ( gotta love hormonal flucuations). Second off, I told you that I didn't want you to go and you went ahead and went anyway. Thirdly, you didn't say in your text that you wanted to talk!
So after my video was over I went upstairs. He asked my why I didn't tell him I was upset and what was wrong!! I told him that the same thing I explained earlier and that I never go anywhere..partly becasue I don't have any friends here but still..If he had asked to go out tonight I would have said yes..go!! But on our anniversary?? I was not mad, I was hurt. I'm still hurt. I have given up a lot of things to be here with him and he says he appreciates everything I do but his actions don't speak the same language. His only words were well I wont ask to go out anymore!! That's not the problem!! I don't think he will ever get it!!

1 comment:

luv2stamp said...

Sorry Kim but he won't get it, they usually don't really. I remember my 45th birthday I got home from work expecting we may go out to dinner only to find my hubby had bought pizza we had a great dinner then he kissed me and went to play basketball!