Monday, November 8, 2010

Our First Snow in WV

So most of you know that I'm a Jersey girl. I grew up less then 10 miles from the ocean. I went to high school across the street from the ocean!!
 So this cold, mountain thing is very new to me! We woke up saturday to find it snowing!! It's november!! Back home, we dont see snow usually until the end of Dec or Jan. When I was a child we had more snow but now a days your lucky if we see a few inches a year.
I love snow, so the sight of seing it made me happy! I'm jsut surprised to see it so soon! LOL  Morgantown sees on average about 40 inches a year! So I guess I will be seeing lots of the white stuff this winter ! Santa better bring me a pair of snow boots!!
Lucky for us it didn't stick, the ground is just too warm.. But next time I'm sure it will.

No comments: