Sunday, August 1, 2010

August 1st!!

Wow!! Where did the summer go??? Before you know it, it will be cold outside and snowing! LOL
I am slowly getting the house in order. I finished the girls room yesterday for the most part. I have 1 more tote full of animals to figure out what to do with and a few shelves to put up but that is it!!
My room is a disaster area!! Our bedroom furniture is in boxes waiting to be built..all of Bryan's hanging clothes are on the floor since the shelf fell..Waiting for the closet to be put up too.. Waiting and waiting..
I'm waiting to get my car fixed..I went to Ikea with the girls to get a bookshelf..Instead of putting the seat down and scooting Faith over I didn't.. On my way home I had a college kid veer out in 3 lanes of traffic and right in front of me..I slammed on my brakes and the bookcase came forward and slammed into the windshield! Very expensive lesson learned!!

No comments: