Saturday, August 7, 2010

I busted the car!!


I took the kids to Pittsburg to Ikea almost 2 weeks ago..What a pricey trip it turned out to be..I spent only $134 in Ikea, I got the bookshelf I wanted for Faith's Collectibles..I got to the car and instead of sliding Faith over and putting her seat down, I didn't.. I put it over the top of the seat instead. Well that was a BIG mistake!! I got into Morgantown and we were just passing target and Sheetz when this college kid veered out over 3 lanes of traffic right into my lane..I slammed on my brakes and the bookcase slammed into the windshield!! 1 week without a car and $350 later= valuable lesson learned!!

2 comments:

Sharlotte Hughes said...

Oh no! Well, at least you have insurance. :)

Kim said...

yeah, we do but our deductible is $500..so $350 out the window:(