Thursday, July 29, 2010

Bad Blogger..

I am such a bad blogger..I totally forgot to blog about Emilee's Birthday weekend. I have an excuse though..I was in NJ then my parents came out to visit us here in WV! Does that count??
Like I said we went to NJ jsut the girls and I . Bryan had to work. Friday we went to see Toy Story 3 finally..The girls were excited to go se it with MomMom. Emilee fell asleep on her lap half way through and woke up just before it ended. Saturday I went to Sam's and got stuff for party. When I got back Emilee and Faith were in the pool with my Mom. My Dad even got in with them which was a big surprise because he NEVER gets into the pool!! Sunday was the party Lindsey surprised me by coming over and hanging out with us the whole day. She was a great help with Emilee by Taking her into the pool so I didn't have to! It was great to see my family, wspecially my Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Howard. Every event I have invited them to they have always come and I know they love seeing the kids. I use to pop by their house when I worked the Rescue Squad to say Hi! That is one of the things I will miss about living close by..
We then went to the Boardwalk in Ocean City so the kids could ride the rides..Nicole went with us so Faith had Fenix to ride rides with her. Emilee LOVED the race Cars!! She rode them 3 times!! She giggled all the way! Lindsey got on with her for the last ride..It was cute..
Monday we packed up and headed home..My parents came out on Tuesday and were busy altering curtains, hanging shelves and entertaining the kids.. It was a short visit but I loved having them here and I think my Mom is more at ease with the move now that she got to see where we live and how nice the house is coming.. We did get to take Dad's truck to Ikea so that we could get our furniture..They are still all in boxes but at least it's here and we can work on it when we can.

No comments: