Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Strange Dreams

I have been having the strangest dreams off and on..Not sure what it means, if anything.
They all have the same theme..I'm with a man that's not Bryan (my hubby) Last night's dream I got caught with they guy walking on the street..It's just plain weird..
The old me from years ago would have done that sort of thing..The Me of today... No way!
Why you ask?
1. I am married to my Soul Mate and Forever Love ...this makes my heart sing everytime I think about it!
2. I've grown up!! I'm wiser now and realized those patterns I fell into were because I was craving love..Not a good way to get it btw..It NEVER worked out!
3. This should be the #1 reason.. I accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior and was washed of all my sins :) I am a new person and with the help of the Holy Spirit make Godly choices..

I still beat myself up over some of the stupid things I did..I know God has forgiven me but it's hard to forgive yourself. Why is that??
I don't think about it all the time, and would never act on it..So why dream about it all??

No comments: