Saturday, January 19, 2008

TGIF!!

THank the Lord it's Friday!!





I have to share this with you..
Today before getting ready to go to work I was talking to my daughter Faith about prayer. I told her that I wanted to start praying with her at night before bed..She asked me why? I told her the reasons why you pray and when I told her that one of the reasons is because we Love God and prayer is a way to become closer to Him. I then told her that The reason she was here was because of my Faith and Love for God is what blessed me with her and Emilee..She looked a little confused..THen she said" Gee Mommy I came from your belly, How did God get me there?? I was not ready to go into the birds and bees with a 5 year old..I told her it's a little complicated then that..hehe
I then told her The reason you are named faith is because of my faith and Love for God that I would have a child.. She says to me" I know Mommy!" I always knew that!"

Now I have never really discussed this with her before..She could hardly remember her full name let a lone remember why she was named Faith!
All I can say is God Is Awesome!!

No comments: