Sunday, January 13, 2008

Inspirational Sunday


Hello and Happy Sunday to you..May God bless you abundantly today!

I have to talk about my favorite place on the web..and that is http://faithsisters.com/ I have been a member there since the beginning and I love all my Sisters!


There are so many challenges going on right now for those of you who scrapbook and want to start a Faith album..Here are examples of a few that I have done over the past week alone..


Inspriational Challenge ~ This challenge is posted weekly, the winner of this challenge gets there LO on the front page of the site! How cool is that!

Scripture Challenge ~ Also a weekly challenge. My fellow Sister, Patter picks a word and you design a card or LO using that word in a scripture and your thoughts and feelings about this word..ie..this weeks word was faith.. I used Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. On the back of my card I journaled about the importance of Faith in my trials of becoming a mother.

Faith Discovery Challenge ~ THis is also weekly and Dahlia gives us a new challenge each week that will help you to grow and deepen in your Faith.
This weeks challenge was about creating a LO of things in this past year or past years that challenged your Faith and the Lord used to build your character/and or faith.
You can see all my LO's in my gallery at FaithSisters. The link is posted above..
I hope you can join us and begin to experience the life changing things that God is doing in our lives and Faithsisters! All are welcome to join us!
Blessings..
KIM












1 comment:

"Kreative Karma" said...

Hey Kim! Thanks for posting about us on your blog, that was a very sweet thing of you to do! I am glad that you love it there so much! HUGS!