Wednesday, January 30, 2008

6 Months

Today I went and proofed Emilee's 6 month pictures. I can't believe she is 6 months already! It feels like it was just yesterday that I was pregnant with her.
What a blessing she is! She is so quite and so full of cheer! She smiles constantly, I love in the morning when I get her out of bed or walk out to the living room and she just stares at me and puts this big smile on her face and shakes with excitement cause she see Mom! What a great feeling!!
SHe's not rolling over yet but is reaching for things, especially Mommy's hair! OUCH!!! Thankfully she does not pull hard, unlike her sister! hehe I have to schedule her a well appointment and get her shots up to date, she is so far behind since we had no insurance.
I will have to do that this week.
Please pray for Bryan. He is waiting for his MRI results to see what he has done to his shoulder. He fell in the parking lot at the mall and maybe tore his rotator cuff or the labrium..I am hopeful he won't need surgery but we will see..

I got a nice phone call the other day that reaffirms why I scrapbook for others.. Our friend Lucas, who retired from the AC Surfs (Faith's boyfriend) finally got his book that I did for him. He was so happy about his book. He loved it !! I am so happy that I was able to capture his last year in baseball for him! He must have told me 10 different ways how he loved it and appreciated the time and effort I put into it!

1 comment:

jaz lee said...

Hi Kim,thanks for cuming by my blog.your blog is so structured ;) and neat! thx for your warm wellcome,i really hope to get to know u all the FaithSisters beta and beta ;)
and hey,wat a coincidence now we have double FAITH!Lol!