Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy New Year!!

It is 2008 already..can't believe it. We have been truly blessed this past year. The birth of Emilee was the highlight of the year, we made some great new friends and have truly resigned to finally being on our own..Woohoo!!

Christmas was a total blur to me. I wanted it to make it special for Emilee since it was her first but it really was just like any other day. I will post pics soon..

I don't necessarily have New Year Resolutions for the year..I always break them..This year I have Goals for the year..

1. Grow with God by reading His word more often and studying it.

2. Finally get out of this financial hole we are in and move out and be on our own..

3. Finally finish my grandmother's travel scrapbook..It's been 5 years in the making.

4. Shed the extra pounds I have accumilated and eat a better diet..


So what are your goals for the year??

Happy New Year!! May God bless you with abundant blessings in the New Year!

No comments: