Monday, July 5, 2010

Vacation and July 4th!!

Hello my friends!!
I survived the heat, the rides and all the walking I did in Williamsburg and had a blast doing it!! It was so good to be back in a place that I loved so much as a child! A lot of happy memories to share..The best part was sharing them with my kiddos and having my parents and brother there with his kids! 3 generations having fun and spending quality time together! We are all ready talking about what we will be doing next year for our vacation!! I can't wait!!
I still have not uploaded my pics of our vacation.. I've been slow going this week..partly becasue I am sick! Actually 9 out of 11 got this nasty sinus thing while on vacation..My dad spent the last 2 days in the room and missed out on Busch Gardens :( I missed part of that day too cause of my sinuses. Luckily our room was about 10 minutes down the road so Bryan took me back so I could rest! I felt better the next day so Mom, Eddie and I toured a plantation.
I will fill you in with all the details of our trip later :)
July 4th was laid back..We went to Walmart and got an outdoor dining set !/2 off..Gotta LOVE that!! I made some pasta salad and Bryan grilled some burgers up! We went to see the fireworks downtown..I have to say, they were one of the better displays I've seen a town do in quite a while! I guess I'm use to living in a state that downsizes everything becasue they have NO money! LOL
Tonight we will do the sparklers with the kiddos and I promised Faith I would get her glow bracelets!

No comments: