Sunday, November 8, 2009

Random Thoughts

Sitting here in the quiet of my apartment, listening to my playlist on the computer I have come to realize a few things..

Work would be so much better if I was truly happy going there.. I know exactly when I started to become this way..When I realized that I am under appreciated, under valued and under utilized!!

My children are the BEST thing that God has blessed me with.. I can never say enough thank you's for them:) You know they are from GOd when the Dr. says to you I can't believe you got pregnant!!

I love my husband very much...lately I feel unappreciated. I have been working my tail off the last few months to provide for our family...:you can get off the couch any minute now and do something:

My 38th birthday is rapidly drawing near...not sure how I feel about it. I would love this year to be the year that my dreams come true..

No comments: