Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today is my 38th birthday!! I Don't feel 38, but do you ever feel your age?? I hope not!! LOL
I have made it a custom to NOT work on my Birthday! Well, I kinda messed up my schedule and I am working at least part of my birthday today..Oh, well. I don't mind because of having Thanksgiving off next week. I am really looking forward to getting away and having more then one or two days off in a row :)
So here is my Birthday wish for the coming year. As I am nudging closer to 40 I realize there are a lot of things in my life I want to accomplish.. So here it is..........
I would like to be able to take my family to Disney World for the first time...BEFORE I'm 40!

I would like to finally get my health in order and get in control of the extra poundage I have gained since having kiddos..

I would like to get published in a scrapbook magaizine:)

I would like to be on another scrapbook design team..One for a big Co. would be nice:)

On a more personal level....

I would like a happier marriage...I want to know my hubby again..

I want a HOUSE!!!

I want to learn how to financial security for my family..

I want a full time job!!

I need to get busy!! LOL


Oh yeah..happy Birthday to my Brother Ed, and my cousin Nicole!! It's never just wishing ME ahappy birthday, it has always come as a package;)

No comments: