Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!





Man I'm tired..Faith had her Halloween parade today at school. Emilee and I watched the parade, she loved it!! She kept pointing at the kids and saying her one little thing..eh
THen we went and picked up Lindsey and came home, ate then got dressed for Halloween..We had a bumble bee, giraffe and Aurora. We went with our neighbor Brenda and her kids, Georgeanna, and Justin.
Let me tell you the housing development we went to..Oh MY is all I have to say..It's been a very long time since I've seen that many people and seen such big and scary displays. Some people even had little walk throughs in their yards..
Brenda even got Faith to go through !!! That's a HUGE step for my little girl!! I usually cant get her to even go into Michael's or AC Moore without a melt down!!

We walked like felt like MILES and did not even cover a 1/4 of it and the kids got quite a bit of candy.. Emilee passed out in the car as soon as a drove off!!

No comments: