Saturday, October 11, 2008

Faith is 6!!



This is a few days late..we have no internet, phone or TV at home..But my baby is 6!!
She got her presents the night before, I bought Sleeping Beauty for her(which she knew about) and her surf hat..She says she's already for baseball.
I made cupcakes for her class (which I burnt by accident) and then after school we went to MomMom's house were she got a bunch of clothes and a new barbie Movie. Reagan and the kids came over too and we had cake and sang happy Birthday!! Lucas called while we were at my Mom's..She was so excited to talk to him!! She absolutely adores him..He told her in an earlier email that she will always be his Atlantic City girlfriend and Emily(his girlfriend) knows she has to share!!
Emilee is almost walking..she is standing here and there on her own and cruises anytime she can. I know soon enough she will be racing around the house..

No comments: