Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter Weekend

Our Easter weekend started on Saturday when the Wiles Hill Community had an Easter Egg hunt at the playground.. Loaded with a BIG basket they were off!!


Found one on the swing!

carrying the basket..what a great team!

That was hard work! LOL

Swinging with Daddy!



Easter Sunday started with Easter baskets from the Easter bunny!

A chocolate bunny, peeps, and a Hello Kitty Pez dispensers.


The girls and their baskets!

The start of their 3rd Easter Egg hunt..this one was in Granma's house becasue of the weather.

Looking..looking..

Found one!!

Faith found another one..

My chickie #2

Chickie #1


The girls playing with their Easter gifts from Grandma!

April 8th was Wayne's 60th Birthday so we went to the cemetery and put flowers on his grave.

We miss and love you!

My newest niece..Riley..Chickie #4

Emilee modeling the bunny ears

Faith modeling bunny ears..

Bryan holding the wall up..LOL

Dinner!!! Faith already finished! LOL


Family :)

We had a wonderful dinner..steak, shrimp, roast of lamb, potatoes au gratin, green beans, and salad..YUMMO! And lots of wine..I think we had more kinds of wine then we had food..LOL








2 comments:

Pamela said...

Hey there...you had won some goodies on my blog last week, but I haven't received your address yet. Just wanted to check in. :)

Kim said...

I'm so sorry Pamela! I am jsut seeing this..I will email you!