Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Week 3 of School for Faith

I am a slacker!! she started school AUGUST 23, 2010 and I'm jsut getting around to this post!! LOL
She is doing well, her IEP is slowly getting into place. They will be extending her OT for her handwriting skills which I am glad, she needs practice and some helpful hints to get her to do it right..
Here is the picture at breakfast time..I got up at 7am to cook her bacon and pancakes!
She was ever so excited to have me be taking pictures before she ate! LOL  Lindsey even got up after being out all night with her Dad and walked down to the bus stop to wait for the bus..
Here she is right before the bus pulled up..
I could see she was excited, cause I actually got a smile :)
Mrs. Wilson her teacher is a sweetheart and a few of the neighborhood kids are in her class as well. She also is going to her daddy's old school which is cool for her as well!

No comments: