Sunday, September 5, 2010

Beautiful Labor Day Weekend!!

The weekend started dreary, hot, humid and rainy from hurricane Earl but by yesterday it was beautiful! The girls were dissappointed that it was not pool weather but we had fun just the same hanging out with my Mom and Dad. Since I moved away I can truly say that I value them so much more. We see them as much as we can and really just live the moments. I feel that we live those moments a lot more now then when I lived in NJ..
It was a short visit but a great one just the same. We hung out at the mall on friday and Mom Mom once again spoiled them and bought Emilee a  Cinderella rag doll and a Buzz lightyear doll and Faith got a Melody Hello Kitty Bunny from the Build a Bear store..Last night we took a trip to the Ocean City Boardwalk and the kids enjoyed the rides with their cousins Eddie, Maggie and Trevor. Traffic on the way home was not bad..I expected at least some traveler's from the weekend but they must have stayed to take advantage of the beautiful weather! I would have done the same but I did not want to get stuck in all the traffic tomorrow!  So we are taking it easy tomorrow, unpacking and enjoying being together as a family..

No comments: