Monday, May 3, 2010

Philadelphia Zoo May 2, 2010


America's First Zoo..I love that they have preserved many of the original buildings..



Here is Faith with the Philadelphia Phillies Phanatic.. Em was scared of it..
Here is the girls with my Mom standing in front of the Elephant statues..we miss the elephants at the zoo :(





I am not quite certain what he was doing..Deep in thought, I guess. He reminded me of Emilee and how she sleeps sometimes. LOL

Lazy Lions..


One smart Tiger! He didn't move from this spot the whole time!


Faith looking at her map, waiting for Lunch!!



Emilee posing...



Emilee took this one..Pretty good considering she's 2!



My budding Photographer..Faith took this photo of me and Emilee..
Say Cheese!!

Faith feeding the very hungry Goat!


looking at the Penguins. Emilee walked with that map fully open like she was reading it..


My favorite statue in the Zoo..The girls with the bears!!


It was a great day though it was hot and humid and 90 degrees but there was a cool breeze and not bad when you were in the shade.. I'm so happy that my Mom decided to come with us!!

2 comments:

luv2stamp said...

Kim, I can't believe how big your baby girl is! I remember your post when she was born!!! WOW! Beautiful children for sure!

Kim said...

Yes, they are both getting so big!!
Thanks:)