Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hello,
What a fabulous day..One of my best mother's days yet! LOL

We went to Olive Garden and had dinner with my Mom and brother, his girlfriend Terry, and our clan..

My Mother gave me this..

Inside the pouch is a cameo bracelet and necklace that belonged to my grandmother who passed away when my Mom was just 13.. The note my Mom gave me :

Dear Kim,

I wanted to give you these before you leave. They were your Grandmother's. I wish you could of met her. She was a very kind and beautiful mother. She would of love you so very much. I wish you would let your daughters wear them on their wedding day. It would be a great gift to me. Please keep them safe. You and your girls mean the world to me. I wish you happiness and love.

Love you always,

Mom

No comments: