Wednesday, April 9, 2008

We've Moved!!

YEAH!!
We are finally in our apartment! It took a BIG 16 foot truck, 6 guys, 4 pizzas and lots of man power to get allo f our stuff up 18 steps but we did it!
I thankfully did not have to lug all that stuff, I was the runner. I had to run to get the guys from church, then to the storage unit, then back to church/ Cindy's house to pick up keys I left in diaper bag and drop off Moses, then to apartment, then to get pizza,then back to Cindy's to pick up kids, then finally back to the aprtment! I did 120 miles..
Things are slowly finding a home and we are living with less and less boxes every day. I will surely be glad when it's all over!
Pictures to be coming soon!

2 comments:

SusieScrapper said...

I don't see me on your friends!! lol Glad to hear you got moved. Hope things are going good.

Kim said...

I was in themiddle of adding you and pager went off..Adding you now!!