Sunday, April 20, 2008

My baby is 9 Months!







Time sure does fly by!! Emilee turned 9 months old on the 18th and she is growing leaps and bounds!
She can:

Clap her hands putting both hands together not just clapping one hand to the other like last month.
She shakes her head No when she's done eating.
Can finally roll from back to belly and back.
She has her right upper and lower front teeth with the other two front teeth coming in slowly.
grabs for everthing in sight, especially when she is sitting in her high chair and there are things on the table.
Likes to play with bags, paper towels, paper..why did I buy toys??
Nods her head yes occasionally.
She waves bye-bye

We are slowly getting unpacked..Most boxes that we have left are from things that need a home and I need to get shelving for. We still have not found the hardware for the crib. I have a few totes in storage that it may be in. Hoping that it is in there or we have to shell out $42 for new hardware.
I am hoping to scrap later tonight. I have not done anything in over a month! I found my space last night and my table is actually clean. Msot stuff I have to put away will have to stay in boxes until I can get some shelves to put up for extra storage.

No comments: