Thursday, December 6, 2007

Let It Snow!

Emilee got her first snowfall yesterday. IT started around 11 am and was still snowing went I went to bed around 11pm last night. I think we got total of 4 inches..not bad for her first snowfall!

This past weekend we went to West Virgina to see Grandma. We had a nice visit and got some great new toys for Christmas. She bought a portable DVD player with 2 screens for the kids, A GPS system for DH and a Cricut for me!! I have only played with it a little bit and already love it! The rest of the Christmas gifts will be sent to us later. She did not want to have to pay for shipping, especially on the cricut, that box is heavy.
It actually started to snow Monday on our way home but by the time we got through Frostburg, MD it stopped. Emilee is going to have a snowy winter I take it..Hope so, I love snow!

No comments: