Sunday, July 8, 2007

39 weeks






This Kid needs to come out NOW!!!!!LOL
She has over stayed her welcome..I am so uncomfortable and nothing I do seems to help. I went to the doctors the other day and my cervix is softening but no dilation yet.

Last weekend Bryan and I went to Phila all by our lonesomes to see Tim and Faith!!!! Great show, now dont get me wrong I LOVE my TIM but his wife really outshined him. He sang as one of the encores his new song If your reading this... I cant hear it without crying. It's about a soldier who died in combat and the letter he sent home.
Bryan comes home tomorrow!! He's been gone for 5 days and I miss him. Hopefully this will be the last over night trip for a while...just until Emilee is here and we get settled in. I can take her on her first trip to NY!

No comments: