Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I can't believe it's 2011 already!! It seems that the older I get the faster the year goes by! LOL We had an uneventful evening last night. I had plans of having a family game night and bought snacks to munch on..Lindsey ended up coming home from a friend's only to get a shower and then go back to the same house for a party/sleepover. Faith decided she wanted to go to grandma's..so Emilee and Bryan and I were the only ones here. Emilee fell asleep on the couch at 11pm and at 11:45pm when I went to sit on the bed, the bed caved in! So at the stroke of midnight Bryan was on the floor screwing support bars back in and I was holding the box spring up!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
It's a new year and a time to renew and commit to those things I want to change. 2011 is a big year for me. I turn 40 this year and with that, I hope change and continuing the process of becoming the women that God wants me to be! I am praying for guidance and wisdom as I make the changes I need to be a better wife, mother, daughter, friend and most important a child of God's.
Here's to a New Year, new opportunities and the belief that God always has what is best for us!! We just need to listen more and let him lead!!

I hope you all have a blessed new Year!!

No comments: