Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year's Eve 2009

One more year is drawing to a close..I can't believe it!! It feels like 2009 has flown by. I am looking forward to 2010!! A new year with lots of changes in store, praying we are making the right decision to move to West Virgina!! In my head it makes sense, it's cheaper to live there then NJ, taxes are lower, car insurance is lower but will Bryan be able to find work, Do I want to continue my career as an EMT?? Lots of questions still unanswered. All I can do for now is pray for more guidance.. God has always set me straight!
Well today we are going to the movies with my Mom. This will be Em's first movie theatre experience, hoping she likes it! LOL We are going to see the Princess and the Frog. I think they will enjoy it. Faith asked a few weeks ago when she saw a bill board for it in NYC of all places if we could go with Mommom..of course Mommom said yes!!

No comments: