Friday, January 9, 2009

52 Blessings

Ok.. over at Faithsisters.com we have a weekly challenge to blog or scrapbook 1 blessing each week.. I have decided to blog and like others will scrap it later when time permits:)

Week 1 Jan. 8, 2009

I am blessed to have a great husband. Over the last few months I have lost sight why I married him and what makes him the love of my life. More now then ever I am so grateful that he has never lost sight of our love and continues to be the Man I fell in love with over 8 years ago. I am grateful that I truly learned the lessons I needed to with God's grace and mercy.

4 comments:

Marilee said...

It is so great that you have found the focus of why you love your man!

Annie said...

Oh, that is very sweet Kim! :)

Michelle McVaney said...

Yay Kim! Your blessing blessed me! I am so glad to hear that you have rediscovered those feelings:)

Michelle McVaney said...

Your blessing was such a blessing for me to read. I am so happy that the Lord has revived those old feelings.