Sunday, July 6, 2008

Finally!!

Emilee started crawling this week and holding her bottle!! Such a big girl she is!! Working on pictures but she's not cooperating. LOL
Hubby just called me and he's going to be home early..YEAH !! Doing the happy dance here. HE has been home all of 5 hours in the last 10 days. Between driving the Surf and other over night charters he's been one busy man! I miss him terribly.

What did you do for Fourth of July??

We went and watched the Surf play baseball!! They lost but we had fun anyway..Shhh..dont tell but I took a picture of Lucas and his girlfriend watching the fireworks. I am going to surprise him with a LO!! He reminds me of my hubby when we first met. He lights up everytime he sees her. It's great to see him in LOVE!!

Well we are gearing up for Emilee's First Birthday! Can't believe she's going to be One already!! More to follow on that..

1 comment:

Sunny said...

WOW time goes too fast! Enjoy chasing her around...before she's up and running.
Sunny~