Friday, June 6, 2008

Already June??

I can't believe how this year is flying by. Emilee will be a year old next month! I can hardly believe it's been a year already. Time flies so fast before I know it my little girls will be in college!!

Bryan is having the time of his life..He is driving the Surf's around and loving every minute. The old driver is trying to get the job back but I have faith that everything will work out and Bryan will continue to be their driver!

Lucas was on fire the other night! He hit a home run, his third in his career! I am so bummed that the girls and I were not there to share in his victory! Next time I guess..He was right, he's not finished with baseball. God has a plan, he jsut needs to be patient and go along.

Emilee is almost crawling. She gets up on her hands and rocks forward but can't quite figure out how to get the legs out form under her and move them forward.

I can no longer leave her on the couch or chair by herself. She took a header off the chair the other day and got a rug burn under her nose..I was right there but had no time to catch her.
She has also figured out how to feed herself her puffs, I just wish she would hold her bottle. I am going to plan a revolt soon and not hold it if she keeps it up!! LOL

No comments: